AI-based solution for self-service restaurants & corporate canteen to improve Customer Experience and decrease Labor Costs
RRS is a French-Estonian startup based in Tehnopol, №1 Estonian startup incubator. We have created unique Neural Network capable to distinguish meals on a tray in self-service restaurant or corporate canteens within 1 sec. Our AI-based Robot-Cashiers decrease customers’ waiting time up to 10 times and provide savings for each self-service restaurant site up to €3’100/month.
We are targeted to become №1 AI-solutions provider for self-service dining in Europe and compete globally.
R&D allows us to provide solutions for Small Retail (gas stations & mini-shops) and Quality Control of Food/Dishes in the nearest future.
“Robotic Cashier has successfully passed pilot application in well-known European operators of public catering. Each Robotic Cashier allows self-service restaurants or cafeteria to save up to 2’000 euro per month”
Press Release dedicated to
Viva Technology exhibition (Paris, 15-18 June 2022)
JUNIOR / MIDDLE C# DEVELOPER
1) Participation in all stages of the company’s product development.
2) Development of client software for Windows, Linux platforms, backend development, integration of neural networks and computer vision systems, integration of analytics systems, integration with customer systems, etc.
3) Participation in interactions with clients on integration issues.
4) Technical control of the work of contractors, freelancers, code review of junior developers.
5) Formation of requirements for DevOps processes, participation in the formation of the company’s technology strategy.
1) Proficiency in C#, WPF, .NET Core, T-SQL;
2) Good communication skills (you need to be able to clearly and simply describe your completed and current tasks to the team);
3) It is mandatory to have completed projects or major improvements to existing products;
4) Work experience: from 3 years – Middle, 1-2 years – Junior.
What would give you an edge:
1) Experience of integration with R–keeper, iiko.
2) Experience with ORM (EF, EF Core).
3) Experience in Linux, knowledge of Docker.
4) Experience and willingness to work in a dynamically developing startup.
5) Knowledge of SCRUM, Agile.
1. Full-time, 5/2.
2. Flexible work schedule, remote work.
3. The prospect of growth in the company.
4. The possibility and conditions for creating an AI solution of international scale in FoodTech.
5. Opportunities for professional development, including training at the expense of the company.
6. Participation in strategic sessions with the founders and investors.
7. Participation in conferences, Meetups, Tech Talks and Stand-ups.
8. Positive atmosphere and friendly team – we organize corporate parties, give gifts for birthdays.
10. The salary level is discussed with each candidate.
How does it work?
Robot Cashier uses high definition cameras and computer vision for food recognition.
You can see fully functioning Robot Cashier in our video
What is the price of Robot-Cashier?
One time payment of €12’000 per 1 Robot-Cashier or ~ €499*/month per 1 Robot-cashier.
How much time it takes to install Robot Cashier in canteen?
Menu rotation period in your canteen + 7 days.
What kind of food does Robot Cashier recognise?
Any dish food, countable food, drinks, snacks, etc.
What technical equipment do you need to install Robot Cashier?
You need justan electricity plug to have fully operating Robot Cashier.
What integrations do you have?
Robot-Cashier easy-to-be-integrated with any POS-, ERP- or Food Management System.